Saturday 20 October 2012

::bitch::

im being a bitch... yes, me... i do pity him but i cant help it... im just being my-selfish-self... damn im a bitch... im so sorry b... i never meant to hurt u but... i dont have any excuse for being my-selfish-self... if one day... if  today is the day that i lost u... n uve become the one that got away... i want u to know that i am truly sorry for being a my-selfish-self bitch... u are nothing but nice to me but i am being a bitch... well... i cant really understand why i do this... i cant really understand what am i thinking nor i cant really understand me... how can i expect u to understand me? how can i explain it to u while i, myself, dont understand me..? therefore, forgive me lurve... i do lurve u n my feelings for u never fades... just that im a mess n im lost... forgive me darling... i really hope u can bear with me... i really hope that u are the one... but for now, im being a bitch n im truly sorry that i hurt u... 

i know that its really hard to find such a nice guy like u... trust me... i know n i learned it the hardest way... im very thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to know u... surely i will regret it if u become the one that got away just bcoz of my-selfish-self... but... u have all the rights to do so... u dont deserved to be treated this way... im sorry darling... im lost n a mess... thats all can i say as an explanation... ure such a nice guy that sometimes i think i dont deserve u n u deserve someone a lot better than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment