Sunday 11 November 2012

::PenantiaN::

those who know me well would also know that im lack of patience... i really hate waiting... n i also hate when people wait for me...

however... right now... this very moment... i am waiting... for him... im in kl... doing my chambering... n he is in arau, perlis... studying... n im waiting for him to come back... im waiting for the time that we can spend with each other... that precious time...

can u see my point here? im going against my norm... this must means something rite?

ok... i admit... sometimes i cant stand the distance between us... though we r living in the 21st century where we can text, ym, call n even skype... however,  sometimes i need more... especially on my hard times... sometimes i really need him by my side... i really need his shoulder to cry on... i need his shoulder to rest on... but... he wasnt there... n yes... i admit... i once gave up on this relationship coz i cant stand the distance n this long distance relationship... im a very needy person... well not that needy la... im a needy person...

however... my feelings convinced me that i can get through this... WE can get through this... im not the only one in this battle... we r together in this battle... my feelings towards him is beyond that feeling of needing someone to be by my side... well... at least he was there... he is always there for me ( n im so thankful for that)... he's just not physically there... 

anyway... my point is my feeling is that strong that i can go against my norm... i dont know how long i can bear with this situation... i dont know when will i give up again... but... for now... for this moment... i am waiting for him...

because he is worth waiting for... he is that worth... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment